Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Interview.

Hi,
    I am arumathi. While booking an appointment through TTSVISAS I have not specified anything in US contact information fields.
    Will it affect my H1B ?

For me H1B has been filed from one of the consultancy in US.
    Soon they will send all proper documents to me.

Regards,
    Arumathi

Hi

Usually while booking appointments they require local Indian contacts because thats where they will be contacting or sending documents to. Do not send any American addresses because they might just end up sending your passport to the US and then you are stuck.

Is your H1B approved? Were you able to get an appointment without the H1B approval here in USCIS? I was under the impression that they needed an approval before you could get an appointment date.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi Arumathi,
      You ought to have filled the details of the contact person in the company with whom you have been communicating, their phoine numbers and if possible the guest house address of the company. Its not possible to correct that info on appointment sheet now. But make sure that you enter these details on the DS 156 correctly.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Arumathi,

TTSvisa can help you correct any information on appointment sheet. Just call them and they will ask photocopy of your petition(797) and 2-3 pages of passport.
        They will take 2 days to fix it. Its not a big deal for them as long as your passport number is same as used when appointment was booked.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X