Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1B Trasfer

Hello,

Currently I on L1B status in US working for employer A. I have an approved petition of H1B from employer B (with CP process). Now I have an offer from another employer C. I'd like to join the employment offer from C. What is the best way to change the status from L1 to H1B with employer change ?

Can Employer C file an amendment to transfer the H1B from B to C with my change of status from L1B to H1B?

Thank you for your help!

Originally posted by Immhelp_H1B View Post
    Hello,

Currently I on L1B status in US working for employer A. I have an approved petition of H1B from employer B (with CP process). Now I have an offer from another employer C. I'd like to join the employment offer from C. What is the best way to change the status from L1 to H1B with employer change ?

Can Employer C file an amendment to transfer the H1B from B to C with my change of status from L1B to H1B?

Thank you for your help!
    Till when is your L1B I-94 valid?

Yes it is possible, but its at USCIS discretion if they would approve a CP petition for Employer B as a COS petition for Employer C. If they approve , good, if they dont approve then in order to move to H1 you would have to leave US, go for h1 stamping at a US consulate outside US, get H1 stamped and return on H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X