Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Expired- Can it be renewed under Cap Exempt Quota

Hi,
    I had H1B Visa with employer A and it was valid from 10/2007 to 10/2010. I was in USA for 4 months in H1B Visa.
    Now I have L1B visa with employer B and staying here since 10/2010 to tilldate.

Can i file new H1b Visa with my expired H1B petition under CAP exempt quota.

You answer is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Harshini

Originally posted by VisaQuery_14 View Post
    Hi,
    I had H1B Visa with employer A and it was valid from 10/2007 to 10/2010. I was in USA for 4 months in H1B Visa.
    Now I have L1B visa with employer B and staying here since 10/2010 to tilldate.

Can i file new H1b Visa with my expired H1B petition under CAP exempt quota.

You answer is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Harshini
    Yes it is possible. If approved, it will be valid for 6 Years minus 4 Months already spent and minus 3.3 Years spent on L1. So mostly around 6 Years minus 3 Years 7 months.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you So much

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes it is possible. If approved, it will be valid for 6 Years minus 4 Months already spent and minus 3.3 Years spent on L1. So mostly around 6 Years minus 3 Years 7 months.

Thank you so much for your quick response.
      I dont want to go for 2014 CAP lattery system and i can file H1B anytime with my earlier H1B petition number right? appreciate your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by VisaQuery_14 View Post
        Thank you so much for your quick response.
        I dont want to go for 2014 CAP lattery system and i can file H1B anytime with my earlier H1B petition number right? appreciate your reply.
        Yes it could be possible.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X