Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer help! company A -- company B --company C

Here is my case! Very urgent!!!

I used to work with company A with H1b. Then I changed to company B and have been working with them 6 mths alreasy with H1B transfer. I got the approval today. But I decided to go back to company A. Company A didn't revoke my H1B, so I still have company A visa. Legally, can I go back work with company as I already at company B payroll for 6mths. Please help me this!!!! Very important!!!

Originally posted by chunchun_0387 View Post
    Here is my case! Very urgent!!!

I used to work with company A with H1b. Then I changed to company B and have been working with them 6 mths alreasy with H1B transfer. I got the approval today. But I decided to go back to company A. Company A didn't revoke my H1B, so I still have company A visa. Legally, can I go back work with company as I already at company B payroll for 6mths. Please help me this!!!! Very important!!!
    I have been through the same thing. You would have received a new I-797A when you moved to company B. If you would move beak to A, you would need to initiate another Hq transfer and you'll receive another I-797A stating you are working for company A.

Comment

So I still need to transfer myself back to company A. Even tho I already the H1B visa from A??

Comment

Originally posted by chunchun_0387 View Post
        So I still need to transfer myself back to company A. Even tho I already the H1B visa from A??
        Your H1B is valid along with an approved and most recent I-797A. H1B is not linked with a particular company.

Comment

So how long does this process take? Can I go back to work with company A anytime???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X