Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b exempt cap petition

hi,

my h1b petition had validity period for 01 oct 2009 to 25 sep 2012 and i spent 2 and a half years on this petition that is i came back to india on 01 jun 2012 this was my first ever petition what i want to know is if i find a new sponsor and file a new petition

1) will i have cap restriction or will i not have

2) and if do not have the cap restriction then for how long is the cap exemption valid for

awaiting your opinion

Originally posted by andy47 View Post
    hi,

my h1b petition had validity period for 01 oct 2009 to 25 sep 2012 and i spent 2 and a half years on this petition that is i came back to india on 01 jun 2012 this was my first ever petition what i want to know is if i find a new sponsor and file a new petition

2) and if do not have the cap restriction then for how long is the cap exemption valid for
    You would have to go for fresh stamping.

1. You wouldnt have any cap restriction.
    2. 6 years from last maintained H1 status that is 6 Years from 25 Sep 2012 that is till 2018.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

h1b

Originally posted by andy47 View Post
      hi,

awaiting your opinion
      i also want your opinion on have i to apply for my petition only from april onwards or anytime thru the year

thanks and response awaited

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X