Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B amendment with Chage of Status

Dear All,

I am going through a peculiar situation. I came to US in FEB 2014 on H4. I got an employer who was willing to sponsor my visa. They sponsored my visa. By God's grace and prayer from my family the visa got approved. When the approval notice arrived I found that the COS has been denied. I do not have original details So I am not sure how can I know the reason for denial. But my attorney says that it has been denied as I had a manual I94 the date of validity of H4 was written as if it is valid till August 2013. Where as it is actually written as August 2015. Now he is saying I can apply for an amendment with COS and I can start working after it is approved. Could you please let me know what is the chance of getting my petition approved in this case ? I know it is the prerogative of USCIS to approve or deny the COS. Given my COS was denied for a genuine mistake either by attorney or USCIS could you please let me know what is my chance of getting a COS approval in this case ? I am worried about going for stamping as this is a desi consulting company. Although the employer has been transparent and good to me.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X