Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer is in RFE, going back to previous employer

Hi,

I have transfer my h1b from employer A to employer B,started working with employer b on h1b reciept,got RFE.still employer A is running my payrol and there is no gap in payrol from employer A.

I am worrying,if my h1b transfer got rejected,I will be out of status.

Can I go back and work with employer A in this situation even if employer B generated payslip.- is it legal?

Please advise.

Originally posted by sh_12 View Post
    Hi,

I have transfer my h1b from employer A to employer B,started working with employer b on h1b reciept,got RFE.still employer A is running my payrol and there is no gap in payrol from employer A.

I am worrying,if my h1b transfer got rejected,I will be out of status.

Can I go back and work with employer A in this situation even if employer B generated payslip.- is it legal?

Please advise.
    Are you saying that during this period both employer A and B are generating your payslips and paying you?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Are you saying that during this period both employer A and B are generating your payslips and paying you?
      employer A is generating the pay slip and paying me,Employer B is not yet generated the pal slip and did not pay, told to employer B ,I am going to employer A because of RFE

even if they employer B generate the pay slip, is it safe to go back to employer A?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X