Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Interview

Hello

I am going to appear for H1B visa interview this month at Mumbai.
    I had attended L1B visa in month Mar-12, where I was given a 221(g) with below checkbox ticked.

"Your blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I)(ii)(D) and INA 101(a)(15)(L)"

1) Will this have any impact on my H1b approval due to this?
    2 ) On filling DS 160 for H1B, there is one filed where I have to answer "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?"

Should i mention my L1B denial case here? Not sue if my L1B was rejected or refused. Form 221g doesn’t mention that it just says, not clearly approvable.

Please advice.

Thanks

Originally posted by test2244 View Post
    Hello

I am going to appear for H1B visa interview this month at Mumbai.
    I had attended L1B visa in month Mar-12, where I was given a 221(g) with below checkbox ticked.

"Your blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I)(ii)(D) and INA 101(a)(15)(L)"

1) Will this have any impact on my H1b approval due to this?
    2 ) On filling DS 160 for H1B, there is one filed where I have to answer "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?"

Should i mention my L1B denial case here? Not sue if my L1B was rejected or refused. Form 221g doesn’t mention that it just says, not clearly approvable.

Please advice.

Thanks
    1. I dont think so.
    2. You have to mention YES and give reason Sec 214. They already have it in their system.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X