VFS Appointment - H4 Visa Refusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFS Appointment - H4 Visa Refusal

My wife was given a refusal letter under 221(g) for the first Interview. She was given 221(A)(4) letter for the second Interview and asked to reapply by paying the fees again. Does this mean that her Visa has been REFUSED TWICE?? I am asking this because the new VFS site does not allow us to take the appointment for those whose Visa has been refused twice in the past 12 months.

Another question: If her Visa is refused the next time, can she reattend/ reapply. I mean, does the consulate impose any time gap after which she should reapply. As of now, she is told to reapply when there is a change in our situation or we have additional proof to convince the consular Officer why I had low income in 2004. I actually did not have

VFS Appointment - H4 Visa Refusal

Hi,

Could you please send me the link where they are not allowing to re apply. I dont think thats the case. Initially they are asking whther your visa was refused in the past 12 months.

I am not sure thpugh if you can send me the link for that I would be able to givie some info on that.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Could you please tell me , where did u see the information on VFS that states you cannot book the appointment if you have refused in the past.

my wife has been refused twice, im planning to take a new appointment, im worried if this is the case.

Please reply

Ashish

Comment

Hi,
        My wife has a visa stamping next month. Let me know exactly why it has been refused twice, I mean what docuemnts were missing.

Please reply

Prashant

Comment

Hey Prashanth,

I have a income of 19K for the year 2004. They say that I have low income whereas My H1 started on October 1 st, 2004. (Before that I was on F1.)
          When you take the 3 month period into consideration , my income was above LCA. The Officer(lady) saw the income on my Income tax return and refused Visa under 221(g) asking explanation. The second time, I wrote a letter explaining my earnings but still the officer(unfortunately, the same lady)
          refused Visa under 212(A)(4).(which is another section , they can use when you have low income, not much difference) and this time asked to reapply by submitting the fees again. Could you tell me why your spouse's Visa was rejected and what you are planning on doing. We can chat over the phone if thats fine with you.

Comment

Hey kalyan and Ashish,

check this link out !

This is the question they are asking
            Have you ever been refused a US visa more than once in the last 12 months?

if you select yes, you will not see the dates. Whereas you will be able to for 'No'

Comment

Hi

which consulate you went for H4? please let me know?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X