Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa and Lack of Pevious Company Experience letter

Hi Team,

I am basically for some suggestions from you on my case. I am currently working on my 4th company and have an over all experience of 8 years.

2nd company I worked for around 3.5 years and I had to come out of the company voluntarily as they were not relieving me when I got a new opportunity. At that point they were not ready to provide me relieving letter, and I requested for last 2,3 years and the company is not ready to provide me relieving letter.

I would like to know if I can go for H1-Visa without these previous company relieving letter. I have all other records and documents(Form16, payslips, bank statements, tax credits etc) with me except this companies relieving and experience letter.

Can any one of your spend some time analyzing my situation and give some suggestion on how i can move forward. I really appreciate your time.

H1 Visa and Lack of Pevious Company Experience letter

You can explain the same situation to the officer when they ask. You can also get a letter from your colleague or the manager who was working with you in that company stating you were working with them and on so and so technology. It would be good if you can get that in a stamp paper and also with their complete current details.

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X