Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recieved 221g white slip at hyderbad consulate

Hi all,

I attended h1b interview yesterday and recieved 221g slip from the vo. The vo told they dont need any documents from me or my employer but they need to investigate more on my employer.
    They gave all my documents, i797 and passport back to me.
    She just told they will mail.

Did anyone face similar issue ie passport not taken and got there visa approved finally?

Kindly reply.
    Thanks,
    Subhashini

Same case

I had visa interview on same date...got 221g white ... Same response.. Only difference is they kept all my docs including passport...waiting for an update

- - - Updated - - -

It was delhi consulate

Comment

administrative processing no slip is given

Hi Friends,

I appeared for Visa interview at Hyderabad on Feb 13rd 2014 for H1B Stamping. I was informed by interviewing officer that our Visa is
      approved and we shall get our passports with visa within a week. VO didnt give any slip also. But when I checked the status of passport it was initially showing that Passport is "still with post" and later the status got changed to “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted” . I looked at my case status using DS-160 code number and it is showing that it is under administrative processing, we are unsure of what is happening to my case. And why my case is indeed under admin processing as i was not told anything about administrative processing.
      It has been more than 4 days and we are still waiting for our visas and still there is no update.

Can some help me on this..

--Venkat

Comment

Venkat

If it's admin processing they might ask u for some docs

Comment

Subhashini .. has your employer been contacted?... have you got any updates on ur case

Comment

Visa Refused

For those looking for timelines

Visa Interview date : 07 Feb, 2014 ( Got 221g)
            Visa Refused Date : March 24, 2014
            Passport Collect Date : March 25, 2014

Consulate New Delhi
            Visa Type : H1B

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X