Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA for Change of work location

Hi friends,

I am on H1 and I had a change of work location recently. (A new client). My employer filed for LCA and provided me a document which says 'Certified'.
    My employer also provided me a USICS receipt number. What might be that for?

Thanks
    Krishna

LCA for Change of work location

Probably for H1 Amendment as your client and location changed

Comment

Hi,

I recently got my H1B Visa stamped for client A at Illinois. I have never entered US on this stamped visa. And now the client A no more had the requirement and hence my company has asked me to change to client B at Portland, Oregon. They have applied for amendment with client B details in non-premium process. I was asked to travel next week to client B (Portland location).

1) Could you please let me know the necessary documents required in order to travel for client B?
      2) Is it alright to travel with the H1B amendment in pending for the client and location change?
      3) Can I travel with the old I-797 petition documents and new client invite letter + Work Authorization Letter to this new location?
      4)Or will I have to wait for the amendment approval and then travel? Also, is the LCA for the new client B and I-129 necessary?

As it is an emergency situation woth client B and I am required there immediately by next weekend. Could anybody please help me on this at the earliest?

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X