Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old H1B Petition (Oct 2008-Oct 2011)- NOT STAMPED

Hi All,

This is Sanjeev working in London,UK. I am new to this forum and I have a query regarding H1B.
    I have had an approved H1B petition which got expired in October 2011 (period: 2008-2011) , and was NOT STAMPED and hence I never traveled to USA.

Am I eligible for cap exempt H1B Visa through a different company?

I would be grateful if you can answer me ASAP. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
    Sanjeev

Originally posted by sanjeevjntu View Post
    Hi All,

This is Sanjeev working in London,UK. I am new to this forum and I have a query regarding H1B.
    I have had an approved H1B petition which got expired in October 2011 (period: 2008-2011) , and was NOT STAMPED and hence I never traveled to USA.

Am I eligible for cap exempt H1B Visa through a different company?

I would be grateful if you can answer me ASAP. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
    Sanjeev
    Yes you would be cap exempt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Old H1B Petition (Oct 2008-Oct 2011)- NOT STAMPED

Thanks Raghvi. I have checked with 2 attorneys and they said I am CAP EXEMPT. good news for me as I don't need to go through lottery process. Is anyone in this forum will help me to find a H1B sponsor?
      I can travel immediately once I get Visa as I am CAP EXEPMT.

Comment

There is a separate forum which may give you some leads, http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...nsors-Database. There are lot of links on the internet, be careful of **** and unethical ones.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

query

Originally posted by sanjeevjntu View Post
          Thanks Raghvi. I have checked with 2 attorneys and they said I am CAP EXEMPT. good news for me as I don't need to go through lottery process. Is anyone in this forum will help me to find a H1B sponsor?
          I can travel immediately once I get Visa as I am CAP EXEPMT.
          Hi Sanjeev,

My case is similar to yours but I don't have any documents of my approved petition with me. I only know WAC no. of my case . How can I get the benefit of CAP exempt.
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X