Eligibility and qualification verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eligibility and qualification verification

1999 to 2002 – Diploma in Mechanical engineering (after 10th class)
    2002 Sept to till date – working with Wind Industry (Total experience 11 years)
    2004 to 2007 – Completed B-tech in mechanical engineering from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
    I am an Indian and currently working as a Manager out of India for last 4 years.

Question 1. ->Am I eligible to get H1B?
    Question 2. ->Do I need my qualification verification because B-tech (3 years) was along with Job and not regular.
    Question 3. -> If yes, which agency (the one USCIS trusts on) should I go ahead with for verification?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

Originally posted by Trushit View Post
    1999 to 2002 – Diploma in Mechanical engineering (after 10th class)
    2002 Sept to till date – working with Wind Industry (Total experience 11 years)
    2004 to 2007 – Completed B-tech in mechanical engineering from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
    I am an Indian and currently working as a Manager out of India for last 4 years.

Question 1. ->Am I eligible to get H1B?
    Question 2. ->Do I need my qualification verification because B-tech (3 years) was along with Job and not regular.
    Question 3. -> If yes, which agency (the one USCIS trusts on) should I go ahead with for verification?

Thank you in advance for the answers.
    You need to get your educational credentials evaluated in order to determine your eligibility for H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X