X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Petition - Coming to US after 8/9 months of VISA Approval

Hi

How are you doing!
    I've applied for H1 in 2013 from India and my petition got approved last month and received the papers.
    But I've got a job in September 2013 in UK, and I've taken up that opportunity. There is a contract in the current company due to which I've to stay here in UK for atleast 1 yr, otherwise, I'll have to pay the visa and travel expenditure to the company which has sponsored me for Tier 2 General.

My question is, if I get my H1 approved now(Say March 2014), Can i take up that job after Oct/Nov, 2014? Provided the visa is issued till beyond that period, ofcourse.

And Is there a chance that I would get deported in US stating the gap b/w my VISA start date and the date I've entered USA? (I've heard this from my friend). What are the chances.

Or can I attend the interview during Aug/Sept, 2014 so that I can enter USA in Oct/Nov. If this is the case, Is there any chance that since it was applied in Apr 2013, and attending the interview in 2014, it would get rejected?

Please provide your wisdom on this.

Regards
    Sra

H1 Petition - Coming to US after 8/9 months of VISA Approval

Yes, You can attend visa stamping anytime and can travel here before your visa expiry. Your status would start once after you land here.

Best wishes,

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X