EVVC Model for H1B Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVVC Model for H1B Stamping

i have Employer - Vendor - PrimeVendor - Client for my current project. and i am going to H1B stamping. prime vendor is project implementor at client location. and primve vendor company dont give any letters as per their policy and it is mentioned in email and i took that email about their policy. client gave the letter and he mentioned as i am working through PrimeVendor and Vendor company names. then i took letter from vendor and he given the client name as PrimeVendor name - Client Name.

so technically vendor letter saying that client is both Primevendor - client since primevendor implementing the project.

if visa officer asks any questions what should be the best answer , please let me know my interview is in next 3 days . Thanks.

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
    i have Employer - Vendor - PrimeVendor - Client for my current project. and i am going to H1B stamping. prime vendor is project implementor at client location. and primve vendor company dont give any letters as per their policy and it is mentioned in email and i took that email about their policy. client gave the letter and he mentioned as i am working through PrimeVendor and Vendor company names. then i took letter from vendor and he given the client name as PrimeVendor name - Client Name.

so technically vendor letter saying that client is both Primevendor - client since primevendor implementing the project.

if visa officer asks any questions what should be the best answer , please let me know my interview is in next 3 days . Thanks.
    It all sounds so confusing. If visa officer gets confused or isnt convinced he might put your case into admin processing. The prime vendor company can keep their policy intact by sending a letter directly to USCIS about there relationship with the client if so asked for in any RFE resulting out of admin processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      It all sounds so confusing. If visa officer gets confused or isnt convinced he might put your case into admin processing. The prime vendor company can keep their policy intact by sending a letter directly to USCIS about there relationship with the client if so asked for in any RFE resulting out of admin processing.

i can say prime vendor is project implementor and they are at the client location. and primevendor goes through only prefer vendor thatswhy i have vendor in between. let me know

Comment

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
        i can say prime vendor is project implementor and they are at the client location. and primevendor goes through only prefer vendor thatswhy i have vendor in between. let me know
        The idea of client letters is to establish clearly that there is a relation between the Employer and the Employee. And that the employee is controlled by the employer and not by a third party and that only the employer may "hire, pay, fire, supervise, or otherwise control the work of the employee." When one goes for EVC, or EVVC model it becomes imperative to establish who is in charge of the employee. As long as your letters are able to establish these it should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          The idea of client letters is to establish clearly that there is a relation between the Employer and the Employee. And that the employee is controlled by the employer and not by a third party and that only the employer may "hire, pay, fire, supervise, or otherwise control the work of the employee." When one goes for EVC, or EVVC model it becomes imperative to establish who is in charge of the employee. As long as your letters are able to establish these it should be fine.

ya client letter has those all.

Comment

Well you can only go ahead with what you have and hope for the best.

Do keep us all posted as to what was the outcome.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X