Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i need client letter at POE

Hi Friends,
    I need a genuine advice, i have been waiting for this moment for almost a year and posting for queries.
    I have a stamped visa with employer A, I am in India for 9 mts and had my petition is transferred to comp B under consular processing and its approved now. I know i am good to travel.
    The new employer is asking me to travel with new petition but is not giving me client letter. I have seen a case of my coworker who was deported due to lack of documentation. Do i need a client letter at the POE, BTW the client is a direct client to the new employer.
    Please advice since my travel date is just a week away. Also i will be at Dulles International Airport in Washington DC. Let me know if there are any concerns at this POE.

Do i need client letter at POE

I don't think you need a client letter. All you need is that approved petition and a valid visa stamped on your passport.You can also have a letter from your employer stating that you will be working for them. If your employer located in a different location than DC, you can have a domestic ticket to that place to show that you will be traveling there. Do Not worry too much what happened to others and each individual & case is different from others. Make sure you have all valid documents and try to have all your employer contact details.

I do hear you but you don't have to really worry too much on that. Have a happy journey and you will be all set. Best wishes!!

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X