Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I appear for 2 stamping if I have 2 approved petitions from 2 employers

Hi

My applications from first employer got approved in October 2013, I appeared for the visa interview in November 2013, and I got a 221g blue slip. Now in January 2014 my second employers application got approved. With the first application still the status is in Administrative Processing(It's been close to 4 months). My question is can I appear for the visa interview now for the second employer's application? People around me are scaring me telling that consulate will reject it if they find out about this. Please guide me what to do. It is a real pain to wait for the result of the blue slip. I have already wasted lots of time.

Originally posted by Jab View Post
    Hi

My applications from first employer got approved in October 2013, I appeared for the visa interview in November 2013, and I got a 221g blue slip. Now in January 2014 my second employers application got approved. With the first application still the status is in Administrative Processing(It's been close to 4 months). My question is can I appear for the visa interview now for the second employer's application? People around me are scaring me telling that consulate will reject it if they find out about this. Please guide me what to do. It is a real pain to wait for the result of the blue slip. I have already wasted lots of time.
    Technically there is no issue in appearing for another interview, but its better that you withdraw the earlier one by sending a note to the consulate. OR they may ask you to withdraw during the interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X