Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Hello,
    I got my L1 to H1 COS approved recently. Company A holds my L1. Company B holds my H1. I have not yet resigned from company A. Can I transfer my H1 visa to another company C? Do I need to have salary slips of Company B for that purpose?

Also If i leave US after resigning from company A do I have to come back via employer B only? Can I do a visa transfer while in India?Please advise!!

Originally posted by user1401 View Post
    Hello,
    I got my L1 to H1 COS approved recently. Company A holds my L1. Company B holds my H1. I have not yet resigned from company A. Can I transfer my H1 visa to another company C? Do I need to have salary slips of Company B for that purpose?

Also If i leave US after resigning from company A do I have to come back via employer B only? Can I do a visa transfer while in India?Please advise!!
    If your COS was approved, any employment with A post COS date is illegal, you are accumulating out of status period by not joining employer B. And being out of status you cannot do a transfer.

If you leave US, and want to come back, you would have to get a H1 stamping done. That could be on B's petition or any other employer's petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X