Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved not stamped H1B visa transfer

Hi,
    I got my H1B visa approved via a firm A with the approval date as 9th Oct 2013. Now they had no projects of my profile. I hence resigned. I do not have the i129 or the approval letter with me. I do have the Case no, and the print out of the approval screenshot from the USCIS website. I have now joined another firm B, which has lots of projects in the US. Can I use the same petition case no to transfer/ apply for new H1B anytime this year?

Just as a note, the Firm A was a startup and the Firm B is a Consulting Giant.
    Regards,
    APS
    Last edited by aps1; 02-24-2014, 10:00 PM.

Originally posted by aps1 View Post
    Hi,
    I got my H1B visa approved via a firm A with the approval date as 9th Oct 2013. Now they had no projects of my profile. I hence resigned. I do not have the i129 or the approval letter with me. I do have the Case no, and the print out of the approval screenshot from the USCIS website. I have now joined another firm B, which has lots of projects in the US. Can I use the same petition case no to transfer/ apply for new H1B anytime this year?

Just as a note, the Firm A was a startup and the Firm B is a Consulting Giant.
    Regards,
    APS
    Yes it may be possible. Talk to company B's attorney.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X