Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Already have H1B stamped. Applied for New petition, Can i go to US without stamping??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have H1B stamped. Applied for New petition, Can i go to US without stamping??

Hi All,
    I have a H1B stamped and i never travelled to US . I have applied for new petition through some employer.
    Will it be a problem if i go to USA without stamping of second employer ....If i go without stamping what are the consequences ????

Will there be any problem in applying for dependent visa if i dont have stamping with 2nd employer??????

Please suggest.......thanks in advance......

Originally posted by SuggestMe View Post
    Hi All,
    I have a H1B stamped and i never travelled to US . I have applied for new petition through some employer.
    Will it be a problem if i go to USA without stamping of second employer ....If i go without stamping what are the consequences ????

Will there be any problem in applying for dependent visa if i dont have stamping with 2nd employer??????

Please suggest.......thanks in advance......
    You can use the existing visa as long as it is valid, but you would need the approved petition of the new employer. If you wish you can go for stamping with the new employer petition too.

As long as you have genuine project work with a genuine employer I dont see any issues.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X