Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need info regarding my h4 stamping while h1b transfer is in progess.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info regarding my h4 stamping while h1b transfer is in progess.

I need some advice for stamping of my h4 visa. below are the details. please guide me if possible.

My husband is on h1B in company A right now. he is switching is job to company B within 2 weeks so company B will be filing for his h1B transfer.

In the mean time, I have to go to india in march end. My visa has expired and I have a valid I797 till dec'15. I have to get my stamping done while I am in india.

But how will it affect my stamping if I travel while My husband's visa transfer is in progess.

Please guide me how should I go about it.

thanks in advance

need info regarding my h4 stamping while h1b transfer is in progess.

It is not going to affect anything as long as you have your husband approved petition. I would suggest your husband to apply H1 transfer in premium and it would help to get the decision in 15 days. If it's approved, it will be easy for you to attend h4 visa without any issues. Your husband valid H1 petition is the key.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      It is not going to affect anything as long as you have your husband approved petition. I would suggest your husband to apply H1 transfer in premium and it would help to get the decision in 15 days. If it's approved, it will be easy for you to attend h4 visa without any issues. Your husband valid H1 petition is the key.

This is my opinion.
      Thank you so much for your reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X