Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa eligibility - Urgent - A complicated case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa eligibility - Urgent - A complicated case?

Hello Nice People,

H1B Visa eligibility and stamping process.
    My company is planning to sponsor me H1B Visa (2015). I visited USA in 2012 on Business Visa for 3 months.

My Details:
    B.Com (Hons) "Bachelors in commerce" - Year 2008 to Year 2011 - 3 Years (Open-Distance)
    MBA (IT) - Year 2012 and Year 2013 - 2 Years (Exams done in Dec 2013 - result awaited - Open-Distance)
    6 months computer diploma (2011)
    I learned programming at home and also joined some small time institutes in 2003 and 2004.

Work Experience:
    Total: 8 plus years of Management and IT Experience (.net) - I have been working since Feb 2006
    Business Analysts / Management (I look after a team of Sr Developers and Leads). I am also involved in client calls. (Semi tech profile)

My Company: ITs a mid sized company (MS Gold Certified Partners), ISO, 12 years old company having office in Delhi, HYD and NJ(USA)

Is it an issue perusing BCom and MBA IT while working. Can they ask how did I manage to do education while at working. How did I get a job without Degree. I

Kindly advice what to be done to enhance my profile. What are the chances of getting H1B Visa approval.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vipin

Originally posted by vipinpant24 View Post
    Hello Nice People,

H1B Visa eligibility and stamping process.
    My company is planning to sponsor me H1B Visa (2015). I visited USA in 2012 on Business Visa for 3 months.

My Details:
    B.Com (Hons) "Bachelors in commerce" - Year 2008 to Year 2011 - 3 Years (Open-Distance)
    MBA (IT) - Year 2012 and Year 2013 - 2 Years (Exams done in Dec 2013 - result awaited - Open-Distance)
    6 months computer diploma (2011)
    I learned programming at home and also joined some small time institutes in 2003 and 2004.

Work Experience:
    Total: 8 plus years of Management and IT Experience (.net) - I have been working since Feb 2006
    Business Analysts / Management (I look after a team of Sr Developers and Leads). I am also involved in client calls. (Semi tech profile)

My Company: ITs a mid sized company (MS Gold Certified Partners), ISO, 12 years old company having office in Delhi, HYD and NJ(USA)

Is it an issue perusing BCom and MBA IT while working. Can they ask how did I manage to do education while at working. How did I get a job without Degree. I

Kindly advice what to be done to enhance my profile. What are the chances of getting H1B Visa approval.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vipin
    You need to get your experience and educational experience evaluated.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X