Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa transfer premium processing - Need Urgent help

Hi,

I am currently working for employer A with whom I have a valid work permit. I have now got an offer from employer C and they have applied for my H1 transfer (in premium). I got the receipt today. Now my doubt is, in between(around 4 months back) I had got an offer from employer B who had also applied for my H1 transfer which got approved as well. But because of some unavoidable reason, I didn't quit A (and hence never joined B). Will this in anyway affect my current H1B transfer that has been initiated by employer C? Employer C has no clue about the H1 which I have with B and hence when they sent all my details to USCIS, they didn't send the approval notice from B, but only my details from A (even I was under the assumption that since I never worked for B, the approval and hence H1 with B will be obsolete).

Kindly suggest.

H1 visa transfer premium processing - Need Urgent help

You are good as you have never joined B. There is no need to provide Employer B details.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      You are good as you have never joined B. There is no need to provide Employer B details.

This is my opinion.
      That is my belief as well. Yday when i double checked the list of documents mentioned by USCIS, I saw that they have mentioned the latest approval. Will that be of employer B???

Comment

H1 visa transfer premium processing - Need Urgent help

I don't think so as you have never joined them.

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X