Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa cap exempt

Hi,
    I was in US in L1B visa till 2013 March. The time I left US I had remaining 3 months of valid stay left on my total eligibility of 5 yrs stay. I still continue to work for the same YYYY company. I have been working with this YYYY company for past ten years. Last year ( 2013) I got my H1B filed and approved ( valid from October 2013 to sept 2014) through a third party consulting company. Below are my questions,

1. Since I have already completed 365 days cooling period, if I come to US through the third party consulting company and apply for H1B extension will I get three years of extension?

2. My current employer YYYY is ready to apply H1B on cap exempt using the above mentioned petition. How much validity will I be getting when the VISA is filed through YYYY company on cap exempt?

3. Will I be eligible to file for an extension if my visa is filed through cap exempt?

Can anyone clarify my above queries.

Note: I am in India since March 2013. My H1B is not stamped yet. I only have the approved petition in hand.

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X