Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 issued for H1b , No documents asked

Dear friends,

I went for a H1b interview yestarday , as I am from a non IT backgraound but fone IT diploma from NIIT and working as programmer with a noida based comapany and was offer a job and hence went for the intervew

she was not happy with my quqlifiaction much

and in the end kept all my h1b approval orognals plus offer letter and verification letter of current company

and issued me 221 without tellling me of any other doc that they need

I want to know that as she did not mention that my case id rejected , what should i consider it as

she said ur case is pending and we wil get back to u , dp they ever get back or is this apolite rejection

what will she do with my papers

please reply , is there any hope left

How many years of experience did you have?
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

hi

Hi I have 2 yrs and 9 mth exp

Comment

The lady at Window A or With the Specs??

Both of them at New Delhi Embassy are not easy to deal with. I have expierienced both of them for H1-B .

Sorry to say...but chances are less as you have got less exp. THey are considering people from non-IT background ..but if they have 5 years plus exp.

They have kept your original docs..so they can investigate the company who has applied H1 for you.

Keep trying ..contact them on phone and email ..every week...no harm in it as your case was approved in US.

Best of Luck.

Dreamcatcher

Comment

yeah ur right counter no 9 for NIV visa delhi embssy

she has kept my paper s also my current company docs offer letter and ref letter

and told me that my case is pending

can u pls pls pls tell me how long they take to decide and if it more exp is a criteria than why do they approve the case or education avluation and than spoil our dreams

Comment

They can take anywhere from one month to six months to process the application. There is no guarantee that they will approve you case. Most of the times this happens when your company in US has no credible status..or when they have commited some federal offences in US for e.g hiring H1 candidates and putting them on bench, or not paying taxes. When this happens, the case will then be transferred to FBI or IRS, so this is where it gets stuck.

Best,
            Dreamcatcher

Comment

Hi

I read ur reply thanks a lot

I was carring the whole lot of papers about the Tax returns , W2 and paystubs extra from my futute employer which she didnt ask and didnt see

what ever communication I have had with this company i see no reasons for them not to be able to produce doc though i may be wrong

I this case if they find that the company is small but not fradulent , than things should be fine , isnt it

Comment

Right. But you also need to understand that they have access to databases which contains all the information of companies that have been in-corporated in United States. While talking to you..she may just have entered the name and address of your company and found something objectionable.

There are several small companies formed and in-corporated by Indians. These companied file H1 visa for candidates irrespective of their eligibility and competence, so when the candidate arrives in US, the companies simply put them in bench period (which is federal offence if it exceeds a period of 30 days) and leave the candidates on their own without a job and in many cases without a pay. The consulates are preventing the H1 candidates of this nature arriving to their country.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a lot for all your information

At this time , I think i have no choice but to wait

I will write again if anything new happens

Thanks a lot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...