Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel when the H1B transfer is in precess

Hi,

I was working with company A and had my H1B with them and also have a stamping for them on my passport which is valid for one more year. Now I have joined company B, they have filed my H1B transfer and I have the receipt from USCIS. Can i travel out of country and return when my H1B is still under processing in this case?

Please help me with this.

Thanks,
    Anil

Travel During H1 Transfer, Do I have to re-enter US to activate new emp s petition

I am in a similar situation and I saw your post. I am on a H1B visa with my current employer "A" with visa valid until 4/2015. I am planning to switch employment and have my h1 transfer in progress with employer "B". The Visa transfer is pending approval (currently have an RFE response being processed) and I have an international travel during the course. When I asked my new employer "B" they told me "there is a possibility that I would need to travel abroad and re-enter the U.S. to activate New Employer's petition. "

Did you have issues in your H1 process because of your travel.

1. Do I need to travel out of the country mandatorily for a stamping before joining employer "B"? Although my visa is valid until 4/2015

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X