Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get correct my H1B Visa and I-94?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get correct my H1B Visa and I-94?

This is regarding incorrect petitioner (employer) name & number on my VISA. I was checking my VISA on my passport, i found that petitioner name & number are wrong, Currently I am based in US, I need your advice on how to correct this and have valid details printed on my VISA stamp and I-94.

Originally posted by bobba0104 View Post
    This is regarding incorrect petitioner (employer) name & number on my VISA. I was checking my VISA on my passport, i found that petitioner name & number are wrong, Currently I am based in US, I need your advice on how to correct this and have valid details printed on my VISA stamp and I-94.
    Didnt you check it immediately after visa stamp? What makes you think it is wrong? Do you mean to say you went ahead with the petition and papers of Employer A, but the visa stamped was for employer B, and then you entered US on that visa and are working with employer A?

Comment

Originally posted by bobba0104 View Post
      I have the same issue , did you just travel with incorrect petitioner name and number to US from India and then realized you have this problem? Should I also travel since I have the valid visa and valid I797 and the name and number of the petitioner on visa doesnt matter?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X