Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer approval without I94 update; How much time u have ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer approval without I94 update; How much time u have ?

My friend's H1B is on a transfer process and he is inside US and working in a project from the new employer. He has his visa stamped from last employer and his current I94 expires 2015 May; Now on his transfer process if he receives approval of H1B without I94 update, I understand he had to go out of country and reenter to update the I94. But how soon does he need to do that ? Can he wait till the last I94 expiration date ? What is the min or max time he could buy for this process ? Is there any way he can update the I94 by sitting inside US ?

He can stay till the current I94 expires and he can apply for the extension before his I 94 expires to continue his stay.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      He can stay till the current I94 expires and he can apply for the extension before his I 94 expires to continue his stay.

This is my opinion.
      Thanks a lot. Can he apply for the I94 extension seating here in US ? In that case how can he apply or what's the application process ?

Comment

You can only apply I94 extension if you want to continue your stay. Google is your best friend.

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X