Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTS and Matamoros Stamping Successful

Hi All

Just wanted to update all of you about CTS and Matamoros experience. If you are planning to get your Visa stamping done in Mexico. Go to Matamoros and Use CTS these guys are just the best. I reached Brownsville Texas Alberto (CTS guy) picked me from the airport dropped me to the hotel. Next day morning Chris (CTS second guy) came to the hotel picked us all up and took us to Matamoros Mexico. These guys know everybody so everything is done within minutes. He dropped us at the consulate and stood outside for all of us . He would explain you all the things all the forms everything and makes sure everything is fine. He knows everybody at the consulate also very well. One we go inside the guards will tell you sit in one section there your number is called so someone will take your picture and fingure print. After that once you come out of there the guards will make you sit in another section. Again your number would be called on the screen with which window to go to. I went to the consular he asked me for my passport and all the documents (DS-156 and DS-157) and said ok just take a seat you will be called at window 8 to pick your passport. ( No questions asked what so ever) After almost 1 hour the woman at window 8 would call your name just go there you have to pay $50 and she gives you your passport. PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR NAME SPELLING AND DOB VERY IMPORT. There was a guy with us you had the wrong DOB printed in his visa so Chris drove him back to the consulate and got it fixed. by this time most of us were back in USA. So Alberto came and picked us from the border and drove us back to the hotel. The most amazing thing is that at the consulate they took less time and less questions were asked but when you reach the border HOO my GOD these guys are crazy they ask you a million questions. Just to get that I94 it took almost 3 hours.

So in conclusion i would say i say Victor Garcia VS CTS. CTS winner. Trust me CTS awesome young guys very friendly and know exactly what to do and how. I have been reading this post for a while and saw some people complaing about the costs etc.. For those people i would like to say just do the maths $100 for banamex + Mexican permit (i am not sure but it is $50-60) transportantion from the airport to hotel + from hotel to mexico and back to hotel + hotel back to airport. Plus no headaches of getting Mexican Permit or getting a Draft for Banamex. JUST PRICELESS

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X