Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Interview Slot Booking Query

Hi

I have my H1B Visa interviw scheduled on Jan 17 at the Delhi consulate.
    I had taken this interview slot before Oct 3, ie , before the new VFS guidelines
    came into effect.

Now, I am looking to pre-pone my appointment to an earlier day. One way is to cancel the existent appointment and go by the VFS way, ie pay the fee to HDFC and then book a fresh appointment. Else, I could go to the ttsvisas website and use the modify/cancel appointment link to do the same. Sometimes back, I read at the ttsvisas website that they have
    stopped allowing VISA aspirants to modify their interview appointments but the presence of this Modify link is confusing. I do not know which way to go now.

Interestingly, these two websites, ttsvisas and VFS, are showing different days when the appointment can be booked at the earliest.

Please guide me through on how I should proceed. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Try TTS website link first. If it allows you to modify your appointment to earlier date, that should be ok.

Otherwise, try with VFS.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by immihelp
      Try TTS website link first. If it allows you to modify your appointment to earlier date, that should be ok.

Otherwise, try with VFS.
      Thanks. Yes I did check the TTS website and I could modify the appoinment date. I have another question which I had asked before as well but I got a mixed response in this forum. Would appreciate if you could throw some light on this issue.

I am currently residing at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (for more than 6 months now). However, I am basically a resident of Haryana. Also, my passport bears the address which falls under Delhi consulate's jurisdiction. Also I have been previously refused a B1 Visa under the BEP program by the Chennai Consulate, however I was subsequently issued the same and I have travelled to USA twice after that.

My question is whether I could book a slot at the Delhi consulate for my visa interview?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X