Dear All,

Last week I applied for an H1-B Visa for myself and H-4 for my wife and children at the London Consulate. I was told that my visa will need an Administrative Processing. As We are not sure how long would that take, would it be possible to transfer my wife's & children application to the US embassy of our Home country in the middle east?

Many thanks,