X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

timeline

Originally posted by newuser12345 View Post
    Hi,

when you say "medical evaluation which almost took 4 weeks" - did medical took 4 weeks or getting visa stamped after it took 4 weeks? I am in similar boat and i submitted my medical & passport to VAC 3 weeks back. Still case is in admin processing status. Any idea how long does it take after submitting medical report & passport to get the VISA stamped? please, any information will be helpful.
    This was in Chennai consulate last year.
    Got 221g to take medical on March 21 2016- did same day
    E-mail from consulate to submit passport on March 31 2016
    Received my stamping April 20 2016

Be patient you will get yours soon, If they asked for your passport, it means they are ready to give you stamping, its a matter of time, it is very frustrating, hang in there buddy!
    Last edited by dine01; 11-16-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanpwithgrace View Post
      Please do keep me posted.
      I am going next week. Good Luck. Very nervous. I am doing dropbox but change of employer.
      Update on my case
      I submitted my passport to drop box on Nov 1 2017,
      Administrative processing since Nov 2 2017 and no response or change in status for 2 weeks.
      On Nov 16 I received my passport no visa with 221g asking to appear for interview , no documents requested just asked for interview. Online status was still updated nov 2.
      Went for interview on Nov 17. The VO asked me who i worked for, what i do, how much I make. Then he said you probably know what I am going to ask next and asked about the incident. I told him and mentioned I did medical last time, he asked if the medical last time was ordered by same consulate (yes). He typed something and was on the computer for a few minutes, then he said your visa is approved pick it up mid next week and kept the passport.
      Hopefully i will get my passport back mid next week.

Wish you best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dine01 View Post
        Update on my case
        I submitted my passport to drop box on Nov 1 2017,
        Administrative processing since Nov 2 2017 and no response or change in status for 2 weeks.
        On Nov 16 I received my passport no visa with 221g asking to appear for interview , no documents requested just asked for interview. Online status was still updated nov 2.
        Went for interview on Nov 17. The VO asked me who i worked for, what i do, how much I make. Then he said you probably know what I am going to ask next and asked about the incident. I told him and mentioned I did medical last time, he asked if the medical last time was ordered by same consulate (yes). He typed something and was on the computer for a few minutes, then he said your visa is approved pick it up mid next week and kept the passport.
        Hopefully i will get my passport back mid next week.

Wish you best of luck!
        Great News !!

Comment

Received visa stamp for 4th time after DUI. will post a detailed update later. No issues or delays.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser12345 View Post
            Hi,

when you say "medical evaluation which almost took 4 weeks" - did medical took 4 weeks or getting visa stamped after it took 4 weeks? I am in similar boat and i submitted my medical & passport to VAC 3 weeks back. Still case is in admin processing status. Any idea how long does it take after submitting medical report & passport to get the VISA stamped? please, any information will be helpful.

Did you get your visa stamped? Can you share your experience. It would be great help for others who are also in the same boat.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X