H1B Petition validity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Petition validity

I had filed for H1B in 2008 got stamping in dec 2009 & went to US for 4 months in 2010 & then came back to india & now in india from 2010.I am trying to file CAP exempt

petition.Is the validity of H1B petition only up-to 2014 sep or the validity is upto 2016 since i was in US for 4 months in 2010?

Till which year i can file H1B CAP EXEMPT petition?

To file a CAP exempt how many days i should have been US on H1B is there any minimal period?Like 60,90 days & so on?

Hello, Snehanew.

From what i understand, one can file for reviving H1B upto 6 years from the time H1B status was last maintained (given that all 6 years of H1B have not been utilized).

All the best.

Cheers,

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
    I had filed for H1B in 2008 got stamping in dec 2009 & went to US for 4 months in 2010 & then came back to india & now in india from 2010.I am trying to file CAP exempt

petition.Is the validity of H1B petition only up-to 2014 sep or the validity is upto 2016 since i was in US for 4 months in 2010?

Till which year i can file H1B CAP EXEMPT petition?

To file a CAP exempt how many days i should have been US on H1B is there any minimal period?Like 60,90 days & so on?
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Green card query

ok

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X