Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-160/Client letter/LCA different role/Title for H1B Visa stamping any problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160/Client letter/LCA different role/Title for H1B Visa stamping any problem?

Hi, I am attending visa stamping end of this week and I have my LCA/DS-160/Client letter has different roles in it. Please let me know if this would be a problem in visa stamping?
    My employer when I changed my work location he recently changed the LCA and did the new amendment. He took the same role and title of the previous project and filed the new LCA and H1B amendment for the new location. As I am attending the VISA stamping will this would be a problem?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi, I am attending visa stamping end of this week and I have my LCA/DS-160/Client letter has different roles in it. Please let me know if this would be a problem in visa stamping?
    My employer when I changed my work location he recently changed the LCA and did the new amendment. He took the same role and title of the previous project and filed the new LCA and H1B amendment for the new location. As I am attending the VISA stamping will this would be a problem?
    All documents should be consistent. Now whether the documents are scrutinized to that extent in depth depends upon the officer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X