X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please i need your advice - H1 visa

Hi All,

Please advice me ..

I am an IT Infrastructure Engineer with 4 years experience , Bachelors degree and a Masters degree. I would like to come to US to work. I know i would need a H1 visa. But how difficult is it to find work with an employer that will apply for the H1 visa for you.

Please could you let me know the process or any links ? I do not reside in US at the moment.

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
    Hi All,

Please advice me ..

I am an IT Infrastructure Engineer with 4 years experience , Bachelors degree and a Masters degree. I would like to come to US to work. I know i would need a H1 visa. But how difficult is it to find work with an employer that will apply for the H1 visa for you.

Please could you let me know the process or any links ? I do not reside in US at the moment.

Thanks Guys
    H1 cap for this year is over so the earliest you can probably think of moving to H1 is Oct 2015. With that said, yes, it could be possible, based upon your skillset and education.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Need Help. Selected in H1B Lottery but..

Hi,
      My wife is selected in H1B lottery. Am happy but now she is 2months pregnant. When she gets H1B approval in October 1st 2014, then am not sure if she will be able to give interview and work as she still be preg.

Please tell me the options. I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniran View Post
        Hi,
        My wife is selected in H1B lottery. Am happy but now she is 2months pregnant. When she gets H1B approval in October 1st 2014, then am not sure if she will be able to give interview and work as she still be preg.

Please tell me the options. I'm confused.
        I am assuming both of you are outside US. Its not mandatory for her to attend the H1 interview, or even if she goes for H1 interview and gets a H1 stamping , its not mandatory for her to travel. She can go for the visa interview later or travel post the child birth as long as the employment is still available.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X