How to get work visa for USA to work at Subway Franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get work visa for USA to work at Subway Franchise

I’m an unmarried male, Indian Citizen, 34 years of age, staying in India. I wish to move to USA for employment/ Immigration.

My very close relative, an American citizen owns a Subway Franchise in USA.

One of my Friend who is also an American citizen, owns a Subway Franchise in USA, shared with me that he had called one of his relative from India to work at his Subway under some Visa (I guess work Visa).
    Can somebody guide me about the process and the steps involved for my close relative to call me to the US to work in his Subway?

Hello, AgentMarcus.

I doubt if there is a work visa category for employment at Subway Franchisee. Work visas are generally granted for specialized skills like Software Engineer, Financial Analyst etc. If one has a Green Card then one is free to work any where. But, i am not aware of a visa category for working at a Subway Franchisee.

Please do enquire on what visa did your friend's relative go to USA? I hope he did not go on B2 (Tourist) visa and now working illegally. There is also a possibility that the other person went on a family sponsored Green Card.

Personal Opinion.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Originally posted by agent7019marcus View Post
    I’m an unmarried male, Indian Citizen, 34 years of age, staying in India. I wish to move to USA for employment/ Immigration.

My very close relative, an American citizen owns a Subway Franchise in USA.

One of my Friend who is also an American citizen, owns a Subway Franchise in USA, shared with me that he had called one of his relative from India to work at his Subway under some Visa (I guess work Visa).
    Can somebody guide me about the process and the steps involved for my close relative to call me to the US to work in his Subway?
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Hi Nattybone

Thanks for your immediate response. I'm sure it was neither a Family sponsored Green Card nor it was B2 (Tourist) visa.

Originally posted by Nattybone View Post
      Hello, AgentMarcus.

I doubt if there is a work visa category for employment at Subway Franchisee. Work visas are generally granted for specialized skills like Software Engineer, Financial Analyst etc. If one has a Green Card then one is free to work any where. But, i am not aware of a visa category for working at a Subway Franchisee.

Please do enquire on what visa did your friend's relative go to USA? I hope he did not go on B2 (Tourist) visa and now working illegally. There is also a possibility that the other person went on a family sponsored Green Card.

Personal Opinion.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X