Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Days between shifting to new company - Status Check ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Days between shifting to new company - Status Check ??

Hello Immihelp Experts,

Please help me understand a situation -

I'm currently working for a Company A and have valid visa with Company A till 2015 end.
    Now I accepted a new offer from Company B and my new I797 is approved.

My last day with Company A is May end 2014 and after that I m leaving to India for Vacation. My New joining date for Company B is June 25[Wednesday] and I'm planning to come back to US on June 23rd[Monday].

My Question is Since my new payroll starts with new Company B from June 25th. What happens to my status for the two days June 23rd and 24th. Will that be OK or should I treat that as Out of status ??

Please suggest

Thanks

Originally posted by GlobalD View Post
    Hello Immihelp Experts,

Please help me understand a situation -

I'm currently working for a Company A and have valid visa with Company A till 2015 end.
    Now I accepted a new offer from Company B and my new I797 is approved.

My last day with Company A is May end 2014 and after that I m leaving to India for Vacation. My New joining date for Company B is June 25[Wednesday] and I'm planning to come back to US on June 23rd[Monday].

My Question is Since my new payroll starts with new Company B from June 25th. What happens to my status for the two days June 23rd and 24th. Will that be OK or should I treat that as Out of status ??

Please suggest

Thanks
    One can enter upto 10 Days before petition start date so you wouldnt be considered out of status.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Many Thanks Raghvi

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      One can enter upto 10 Days before petition start date so you wouldnt be considered out of status.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X