No announcement yet.

H1B Expired in 2009 while in India and possibility of Renewal or new filling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Expired in 2009 while in India and possibility of Renewal or new filling

Hi All,
    I got H1B visa from 2006 to 2009 Oct and traveled to US in 2006. I was returned to India in 2006 Mar and visa expires on 2009 Oct. I have joined in other company in india and working now .

Is there any possibility of my H1B visa renewal with old H1B employer now or Have to file new application in H1 quota?
    Please advise

Thanks
    Sam

Originally posted by samcent View Post
    Hi All,
    I got H1B visa from 2006 to 2009 Oct and traveled to US in 2006. I was returned to India in 2006 Mar and visa expires on 2009 Oct. I have joined in other company in india and working now .

Is there any possibility of my H1B visa renewal with old H1B employer now or Have to file new application in H1 quota?
    Please advise

Thanks
    Sam
    You are CAP EXEMPT your old company can file or you can find new sponsor you can file at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
      You are CAP EXEMPT your old company can file or you can find new sponsor you can file at any time.
      Thanks Sneha for Quick respond.

Small correction in my note earlier . I was returned to India in 2009 , not in 2006

If comes under CAP EXEMPT then, Can i apply for renewal in any time or need apply in H1 Quota time only .
      Last edited by samcent; 05-05-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X