Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B attended but issued 221g

Hi everybody,

i wanted some help from people who have attended and were issued 221g. my case is a typical case. i attended visa on 27th jan 2005, the interview was ok but the visa officer saw my basic degree as commerce and posed a question as to how can i work as a software programmer with commerce background. so i showed my MCA certificate but the university sent me the grade card with some discrepencies. i explained the visa officer about that but he was stressing on showing him the successful completion of MCA degree and issued 221g stating that i should show the evidence of successful completion of MCA degree.
    After that i have sent a query to the University and it took a long time for them to send me the certificate and yesterday after a gap of 9 months i got it. now i have everything ready.
    so can anybody suggest as to shall i attend the visa with the old documents like letter of employment which i received from the US or shall i ask the company for the latest ones or a letter stating the updated info.

thank you.

Hi,
    Try to get a letter from the employer that the job offered to you is still available and a request that your visa should be stamped without further delay.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X