Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Rejected without reason

Hello!!

My friend visited chennai consulate on 20th oct for visa stamping. The guy just looked at her passport and said that they cannot stamp her passport
    Upon inquiring the reason, he just said "We dont do anything without a reason" very bluntly. He did not even look at any other documents.

Did anyone have any similar expereinces. What should be the next step to follow.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. We are in a real dilemma here

Thank you!!

Vasavi

Hi,

It's very difficult to analyze the situations like this. Without knowing what exactly happened inside, we can't say anything. It will be more helpful if you can give use more detilas.

Thanks.

Comment

hi Vasavi,
      Did they give any refusal letter? If you say that they just looked at the passport and rejected the visa, in all probabilities, there was something wrong with the passport. Give us some more details to analyse the situation.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Yeah thats true vasavi, There might be some prob with the passport, cuz similar thing happend to me too, but was bit different, My photo page of the passport was bit spoilt as the plastic lost the gum on the edges. Officer refused to stamp the visa in that passport and asked me to get a new passport so that he can stamp in it. Like wise I did it nd got the visa in the new one.

Well, all this happend in Melbourne.

But as far as per gossips, i heard that some of the places in India are balck listed, thats if you have your address from that balsklisted place, you might get rejected too.
        NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
        USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the advice . Really appreciate it

Vasavi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X