Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B denied in Lottery May, 2014.

Hi,
    Can anybody tell me, why this H1B gets rejected in Lottery pool this year 2014?
    My employer, had put my petition for H1B this year for the first time for me. And now got rejected. I am not sure my employer had put me in that pool also.
    I also heard that if they had put my application the lottery pool, there will be f US consulate online form to fill-up. That I have not done. So how can I guess that they cheated me ? or I am really been rejected me in H1B ? I am unable to guess on this.
    and I have few more questions as below, can anybody answer me ? Many Thanks in advance for ur any help.

1.If I missed this time, Do I have an extra points to get select in next years H1B ?
    2. any quota for the VLSI skills ? or al IT pool is one ?
    3. any quota for company wise, so that I can join that company ?

-ASHOK

H1B denied in Lottery May, 2014.

Only your employer is the best bet to answer all these questions. No one can tell the reason why your petition did not get select. There will not be any points to get select in next year.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ashok_1660 View Post
      Hi,
      Can anybody tell me, why this H1B gets rejected in Lottery pool this year 2014?
      My employer, had put my petition for H1B this year for the first time for me. And now got rejected. I am not sure my employer had put me in that pool also.
      I also heard that if they had put my application the lottery pool, there will be f US consulate online form to fill-up. That I have not done. So how can I guess that they cheated me ? or I am really been rejected me in H1B ? I am unable to guess on this.
      and I have few more questions as below, can anybody answer me ? Many Thanks in advance for ur any help.

1.If I missed this time, Do I have an extra points to get select in next years H1B ?
      2. any quota for the VLSI skills ? or al IT pool is one ?
      3. any quota for company wise, so that I can join that company ?

-ASHOK
      This year,like last year there was a lottery .Its not only you, over 80,000 other people got rejected too, the lawyers sure got their fees :-). If your employer filed the LCA then there is very less likelihood that they would not have filed your H1. You can ask to see a copy of the LCA to get some solace. Also they would be getting the whole package back so you can ask for those documents too.

1. H1 visa doesnt work based upon points systems.
      2. No extra quota, even Double Ph.D holders can get rejected .
      3. No company wise quota.

If you are eligible for L1 you can ask your company to process the same, otherwise wait till next year.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X