Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances of H1B extension denial?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kadkhiq81
    replied
    Chances of H1B extension denial?

    If the amendment was in place, I would not worry too much on that and hope you would get positive outcome.

    Hope you understand that if anything goes wrong, the time that you have spent after I 94 expiry would be considered as Illegal. Upgrading to Premium would help you to get the result in 15 days and would avoid unwanted situations.

    This is my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • nj29
    replied
    Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
    Did you amend your H1 petition when you changed your client?

    1. No one can predict what USCIS decides. I don't think they would deny your petition however they might approve the petition with consular processing. If that's the case, you need to go out country for a visa stamping. Hope, everything will be alright.

    This is my opinion.
    Thanks.

    I guess my office attorney must have amended the H1B petition because I did not do anything apart from providing the SOW and Manager letter.

    Leave a comment:


  • kadkhiq81
    replied
    Chances of H1B extension denial?

    Did you amend your H1 petition when you changed your client?

    1. No one can predict what USCIS decides. I don't think they would deny your petition however they might approve the petition with consular processing. If that's the case, you need to go out country for a visa stamping. Hope, everything will be alright.

    This is my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • nj29
    started a topic Chances of H1B extension denial?

    Chances of H1B extension denial?

    Hi,

    I came to US on July 31, 2013. My current I-94 and H1B expired on March 10,2014. I applied for H1B extension on Dec 30, 2013 but received an RFE on March 8, 2014. My office attorney replied to the RFE with client letter, Manager letter and SOW on May 16, 2014 as after receiving the RFE my client, project and location got changed from Boston to Houston. Now I have a couple of questions :

    1) What are the chances that my extension can be denied? And can location and client change be the reason for that?

    2) If all the extension gets denied, what are my options after that to stay in/come back to US?

    Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X