Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting Original Petition Document to Previous Employer

Hi Experts,
    I was working for Company A on H1B visa.I had Visa till January 2014.They applied for Extension.I got extension till December 2014.I am transferring Visa to Company B and starting next week.
    I got Visa approval for next 3 years.But my company A is asking to submit back my original petitions to get experience and relieving letter.I want to go to stamping to India December.
    Please let me know whether original petition documents of previous employer(company A) is required for stamping?
    and also let me know whether i need to submit original petition document to previous employer(Company A)?

Submitting original petition document to previous employer

Hi,

When you go for a visa interview your latest I 797 from employer B is considered and stamping is done based on that.
    I dont see any problems in submitting previous employer petition as long as you have copy of them.

This is my opinion not a legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by nithyas01 View Post
      Hi,

When you go for a visa interview your latest I 797 from employer B is considered and stamping is done based on that.
      I dont see any problems in submitting previous employer petition as long as you have copy of them.

Just take a xerox copy of your company A petition

Comment

Originally posted by nithyas01 View Post
        Hi,

Thanks for Answer.I will be submitting my petition

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X