Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help h1b (ds156)

Hi All
    I didnt notice a mistake happen in my DS-156, when i booked appointment in vfs site , without knowing entered passport issuing year wrong (as that scrolling made some confusion) i gave a year b4 it was issued, and my expiry year is same as in passport, now when i looked it later ,saw that i cant change those fields, so what i have to do now, do u want me to meet the vfs service center or stay calm,or tell what happened to the VO b4 she/he finds it ,i am afraid and confused what to do, cananybody suggest me what i should do now.

Hi Sachin,

You can change the DS 156/157 form through the VFS web site. Click on 'Apply for a non-immigrant visa'. Choose option 'No' for BEP. Then in the next page, you will find a link 'Modify a saved application'. Click on it and modify your application.

Vasu

Comment

Urgent h1b (change in DS-157

Hi
      Txz for the advice but but the thing is, its not showing the fields to modify as they are blocked ,(mandatory fileds) and in this type of situation what can be done is my question.

Comment

cannot modify

Sachin,

You cannot modify the passport details once its entered you can modify other details such as us contact information,etc

its better you make a call to consulate

Thanks

kiran

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X