Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 RFE on "how the beneficiary obtained his CPT employment "

Hi Friends

I got H1 RFE on my CPT/OPT evidences and F1 status maintainance evidences, I could able to answer all the questions except one final question:

A statement explaining how the beneficiary obtained his CPT employment (individually, through the school or through an outside company or consultancy)

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Sai

Originally posted by chetansaip View Post
    Hi Friends

I got H1 RFE on my CPT/OPT evidences and F1 status maintainance evidences, I could able to answer all the questions except one final question:

A statement explaining how the beneficiary obtained his CPT employment (individually, through the school or through an outside company or consultancy)

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Sai
    Answer what is the truth. They just want a written statement. The RFE may be a standard format one.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

I would be interested to know what would be an example of such a letter.
      Thank you.

Originally posted by chetansaip View Post
      Hi Friends

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
      Sai

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X