H1 transfer in 2 companies at same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer in 2 companies at same time

Hi, I am currently working for an employer A and have already filed an H1 transfer with a new company B, however i have received an offer from company C.

Since the transfer to B is in Process i am not sure whether i can still file the Transfer to Employer C at this moment. I will provide the same details employer A to Employer C to get my H1 Transferred. Can someone suggest me whether this can be done and i will not land up into any issues during my H1 Transfer?

I can ask the Employer B to take the H1 back later as well so will filing the H1 with employer C currently effect me in any ways?

help would be appreciated on this.

Originally posted by akhan1484 View Post
    Hi, I am currently working for an employer A and have already filed an H1 transfer with a new company B, however i have received an offer from company C.

Since the transfer to B is in Process i am not sure whether i can still file the Transfer to Employer C at this moment. I will provide the same details employer A to Employer C to get my H1 Transferred. Can someone suggest me whether this can be done and i will not land up into any issues during my H1 Transfer?

I can ask the Employer B to take the H1 back later as well so will filing the H1 with employer C currently effect me in any ways?

help would be appreciated on this.
    Employer C can also file a cap exempt petition. You can have multiple petitions but can work with only one at a time. So if you have B's petition approved as well as C's petition approved you basically can choose whom to work with. Would advise not to leave employer A until you make up your mind.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X