X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indpraveen.ji
    replied
    Originally posted by raghvi View Post
    If you have got the approval notice, you can go ahead and book appointment for the visa interview. The earliest you can attend visa interview for H1 would be 90 Days before H1 start date. So assuming your H1 start date is 01-Oct-2014 then interview can be attended in July First Week. Even if you get a valid H1 stamped the earliest you can travel is 10 Days before Petition start date (20-Sep-2014) and you can start work only from 01-Oct-2014. Once in US, you must start work and get paid or you can go out of status.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
    Thanks for the Clear explanation Raghvi...

Leave a comment:

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by indpraveen.ji View Post
    Hi,

My H1B for 2015 got approved recently, I need to know what are the other steps involved in getting the visa stamped. And when can I go for Visa Interview ? Should I wait till September for Visa interview or can I attend at July/August ???
    If you have got the approval notice, you can go ahead and book appointment for the visa interview. The earliest you can attend visa interview for H1 would be 90 Days before H1 start date. So assuming your H1 start date is 01-Oct-2014 then interview can be attended in July First Week. Even if you get a valid H1 stamped the earliest you can travel is 10 Days before Petition start date (20-Sep-2014) and you can start work only from 01-Oct-2014. Once in US, you must start work and get paid or you can go out of status.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• indpraveen.ji
    started a topic Clarification needed on H1B

Clarification needed on H1B

Hi,

My H1B for 2015 got approved recently, I need to know what are the other steps involved in getting the visa stamped. And when can I go for Visa Interview ? Should I wait till September for Visa interview or can I attend at July/August ???

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X