Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cap-exempt" H1b visa stamping

Hi all-

My status changed from B1/B2 visitor visa to Cap-exempt H1b visa in Nov 2012. I have my I-797A, Approval notice. I am travelling to India next week and have already booked my biometrics and visa appointments.

1. Documents for the visa stamping - Passport, Labor certification approval, Copy of the filed I-129, I-797A approval notice, Ds-160 confirmation page, appointment confirmation, visa fee receipt, Transcripts, Degree, W-2, Tax-returns, Pay-stubs, Business card, copy of my CV, Copy of SSN.

I want to know if I am missing something!

2. My concern is- I am from Andhra pradesh but my visa appointment is in Chennai. I read just today that the Consulate in Hyderabad has visa jurisdiction over Andhra pradesh. Does this mean I will have to change my appointment or Can I keep my appointment in Chennai?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by dewdrop View Post
    Hi all-

My status changed from B1/B2 visitor visa to Cap-exempt H1b visa in Nov 2012. I have my I-797A, Approval notice. I am travelling to India next week and have already booked my biometrics and visa appointments.

1. Documents for the visa stamping - Passport, Labor certification approval, Copy of the filed I-129, I-797A approval notice, Ds-160 confirmation page, appointment confirmation, visa fee receipt, Transcripts, Degree, W-2, Tax-returns, Pay-stubs, Business card, copy of my CV, Copy of SSN.

I want to know if I am missing something!

2. My concern is- I am from Andhra pradesh but my visa appointment is in Chennai. I read just today that the Consulate in Hyderabad has visa jurisdiction over Andhra pradesh. Does this mean I will have to change my appointment or Can I keep my appointment in Chennai?

Thanks in advance!
    1. Client letter?
    2. You can attend interview anywhere.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X