Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got RFE on H1-B New 2014

Hi All,

Greetings!! I work for company A and it has filed H1-B petition for this year (2014). I got RFE from USCIS and our company Immigration team had asked to provide the SOW and Manager Letter. My question here is, as per the SOW (for the project which I am currently working) project end date is Dec 1x, 2014. Our company gets renewed SOW every year and we won't have SOW for 2015 yet. And project end date also should be mentioned in Manager Letter. I got a question what if USCIS feels that Dec 1x, 2014 is not far from October 1, 2014 (H1 - B Work permit start date). Please let me know how to address this issue.

Originally posted by nareshravuru View Post
    Hi All,

Greetings!! I work for company A and it has filed H1-B petition for this year (2014). I got RFE from USCIS and our company Immigration team had asked to provide the SOW and Manager Letter. My question here is, as per the SOW (for the project which I am currently working) project end date is Dec 1x, 2014. Our company gets renewed SOW every year and we won't have SOW for 2015 yet. And project end date also should be mentioned in Manager Letter. I got a question what if USCIS feels that Dec 1x, 2014 is not far from October 1, 2014 (H1 - B Work permit start date). Please let me know how to address this issue.
    You can only provide what you have , do include additional evidence of past renewals and hope for the best.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X